Luxury weekend breaks in Devon
Receive 10% off our 2021 Breaks for all Seasons tariff when you book before 31st January 2021.
Within minutes of arriving at our hotel, you will feel the stresses and cares of everyday life melting away. Luxurious rooms, fine dining and amazing leisure facilities combine to make your weekend break incredible. Just unwind and treat yourself.
If you do feel like getting out and about, we are close to some excellent attractions, including the stunning Dartmoor and the splendours of the Jurassic Coast. And the timeless delights of Sidmouth are right on your doorstep. Stroll along the Esplanade and explore the enticing shops and charming gardens.
Breaks from (per person, per night based on a winter break);
£115 (6+ nights) | £120 (3-5 nights) | £125 (2 nights)
- Full English breakfast
- Five-course table d'hote dinner each evening
- Free use of our extensive leisure facilities, including an 18 hole putting green which overlooks the beautiful Sidmouth coast and an indoor heated swimming pool
- 25% reduction in green fees at Sidmouth Golf Club
Stay Tip: Make it extra special and treat yourself to a relaxing spa treatment – charges apply (pre-booking is essential).
Call our Reservations Team on 01395 512651 to arrange your winter break or "Book Now"...
Terms and Conditions:
- The above rates are based on two people sharing a Standard Double Room for the number of nights stated on our 2021 Breaks for all Seasons tariff, and includes VAT at the current rate. Room Upgrades and Singles are available at a supplement.
- To receive the Early Booking Discount, accommodation must be booked and confirmed with a deposit by the 31st January 2021.
- A deposit of £50 per person is due at the time of booking and will be taken from the card details provided.
- Early Booking Discount is applicable to 2021 Breaks for all Seasons tariff rates only (excludes 2nd to 28th January 2021 inclusive).
- Applicable to new bookings only and not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- Prices vary for each season.