Bar Attendant, Victoria hotel
If you need any further information or would like to apply for this position, then please send you CV along with a covering letter to the HR department.Apply
Main duties include.....
- Serving guests alcoholic drinks, teas, coffees and light meals in the Lounge and bar areas
- Preparation of the Bar before and after each service
- Maintaining correct stock levels and keeping accurate bar records
- General cleaning duties to ensure the Bar area is kept to the required Company standard
What we offer....
- Child Care Vouchers
- Accident and Sickness Scheme
Terms.... Previous bar experience is not essential as full training will be given, however a background in a customer focused environment would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the ability to work using their own initiative and to also be able to effectively perform as part of an established team.
The rate of pay for this position meets with minimum wage rates and includes 5.6 weeks paid holiday per year.
You would be required to work 5 days over 7, to include weekends, evenings and split shifts, for approximately 45 - 50 hours per week.
Due to licensing laws, applicants must be aged 18 years or older.
Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.
How to apply... If you would like further information or would like to apply for this position, then please send your CV along with a covering letter to: email@example.com
Job Type.. Full time
(Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.)