Chef de Partie, Victoria Hotel
If you need any further information or would like to apply for this position, then please send you CV along with a covering letter to the HR department.Apply
Chef de Partie
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a career minded Chef who is ready to take the next step, creating dishes for our AA Rosette restaurant and our contemporary restaurant, The White Room.
As one of our Chef de Parties, you will have the responsibility of running a full section of the kitchen, working closely with the Kitchen leadership team to develop not only the food, but also yourself.
We would therefore require you to have experience in a similar environment but more importantly the ability to be able to demonstrate a passion for food.
What we can offer you....
- You will be working as part of a well established, friendly and professional team
- We offer job specific training, all legislative training, and the opportunity to study for a relevant NVQ qualification
- On site accommodation can be provided
- Uniforms are provided and laundered
- Voluntary Company Accident and Sickness Scheme
- Child Care Voucher Scheme available
- A preferential Brend Hotel discount scheme is available for you and your immediate family members
For further information or to apply please send your CV with a covering letter to: email@example.com
(Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.)