Restaurant Staff, Victoria Hotel
If you need any further information or would like to apply for this position, then please send you CV along with a covering letter to the HR department.Apply
Main duties include.....
- Serving guests breakfast, lunch and dinner in our luxury Restaurant
- Occasionally assisting the Lounge Staff with the service of light lunches and afternoon teas
- Assisting guests with menu choices
- Preparation of the Restaurant before and after each service
- General cleaning duties to ensure the Restaurant is kept to the required Company standard
What we offer....
- Live in Accommodation
- You will be working as part of a friendly, professional team
- Initial Induction Training, all job specific training and all appropriate legislative training
- The opportunity to study for a relevant NVQ qualification
- Pension Scheme
- Uniform and meals whilst on duty
- A preferential Brend Hotel discount scheme for you and your immediate family members
- Child Care Vouchers
- Accident and Sickness Scheme
Previous restaurant experience is not essential as full training will be given, however a background in a customer focused environment would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the ability to work effectively as part of an established team.
This role would be a perfect opportunity for someone looking to work for an established luxury hotel chain whilst furthering their career in the hospitality industry.
How to apply... If you would like further information or would like to apply for this position, then please send your CV along with a covering letter to: email@example.com
(Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.)