If you need any further information or would like to apply for this position, then please send you CV along with a covering letter to the HR department.Apply
This luxurious, four star hotel is run by the Brend Group, the largest, privately owned hotel group in the South West and the AA Hotel Group of the Year 2015/2016.
We are looking for someone who has had previous experience in this role within a similar environment, who can assist the Head Housekeeper in ensuring that the housekeeping team consistently delivers exceptional standards.
Your main duties would include.....
- Overseeing all public rooms and bedrooms of the hotel to ensure that they are cleaned to the highest standards
- Ensuring staff are trained to the required level with a strong emphasis on attention to detail
- Report maintenance defects and ensure repairs are carried out
- Managing guest’s requests
- Scheduling staff rotas in the absence of the Head Housekeeper
We require that you....
- Can manage and motivate our housekeeping team
- Have the ability to work well within a busy and demanding working environment
- Can communicate effectively with other departments
- Can anticipate guest’s needs wherever possible
What we offer...
- An excellent Salary
- Straight shifts (9 to 5 or can be flexible), working 5 days over 7, to include weekends
- The opportunity to work as part of a friendly and professional team
- Uniform and meals whilst on duty
- A preferential Brend Hotel discount scheme for you and your immediate family
If you would like any further information or wish to apply, please send your CV with a covering letter to: email@example.com