Chef de Partie
If you need any further information or would like to apply for this position, then please send you CV along with a covering letter to the HR department.Apply
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a career minded Chef who is ready to take the next step, creating dishes for our AA rosette restaurant and our newly opened contemporary restaurant, The White Room, under the guidance of our young and dynamic Head Chef, Stuart White.
Your role would include.....
- Assisting the Head Chef, Senior & Sous Chef in training and supervision of staff ensuring they perform their duties to company standards
- Providing a service acceptable to guests and management
- Providing staff meals of an acceptable standard
- At all times maintaining kitchen areas and equipment in good hygienic condition
- Ensuring all safety and security regulations are observed
- Ordering of quality fresh and frozen food for daily and specific needs and keeping secure
- Completion of requisitions and keeping necessary stock records
- Ensuring deliveries are stored correctly as soon as possible after arrival
- Responsibility for keys at all times
- Maintaining and updating daily records
- Maintaining personal Hygiene and wear correct uniform
What we can offer you....
- A competitive pay package including many benefits and 5.6 weeks paid holiday per year
- An opportunity for you to learn new skills using the latest cookery methods
- To work with only the best ingredients to deliver the highest standards of cuisine
- To work as part of a friendly, professional team
For further information or to apply please send your CV with a covering letter to: email@example.com