Full Time Laundry Assistant
If you need any further information or would like to apply for this position, then please send you CV along with a covering letter to the HR department.Apply
Main duties include.....
- Using our amply supplied hotel Laundry to deliver quality linen to The Housekeeping department
- Working with all departments to manage workload and deliver excellent internal customer service
- Undertake general laundry duties as required
- To report any maintenance faults to the housekeeper or office
- To undertake any other reasonable requests made by the management
Previous experience in a similar environment is desirable, although not essential as full training is provided.
What we offer....
- You will be responsible for managing your own workload in a friendly, professional team, delivering the highest quality service
- We offer job specific training, all legislative training and the opportunity to study for a relevant NVQ qualification
- Uniforms are provided, as are meals on duty
- A preferential Brend Hotel discount scheme is available for you and your immediate family members
How to apply... If you need any further information or would like to apply for this position, then please send your CV along with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org