Part Time Turn Down Attendant
If you need any further information or would like to apply for this position, then please send you CV along with a covering letter to the HR department.Apply
Main duties include.....
- The evening turndown service of guests bedrooms and public areas to the required company standards
- Attending to guests needs to ensure that their stay is as comfortable as possible
- Undertake general laundry duties as required
- To report any maintenance faults to the housekeeper or office
- To undertake any other reasonable requests made by the management
What we offer....
- Working 2 to 3 evenings per week, between 2 to 3 hours per shift
- Uniforms are provided
- A preferential Brend Hotel discount scheme is available for you and your immediate family members
How to apply... If you need any further information or would like to apply for this position, then please send your CV along with a covering letter to: email@example.com
(Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.)