Pavilion Bar Assistant, Victoria Hotel
If you need any further information or would like to apply for this position, then please send you CV along with a covering letter to the HR department.Apply
Pavilion Bar Assistant
Main duties include.....
- Serving alcoholic drinks, teas, coffees and light meals to guests in our outdoor pool area
- Preparation of the Bar and Pool Area before and after each service
- Maintaining correct stock levels and keeping accurate bar records
- General cleaning duties to ensure the Bar and Outdoor Pool Area is kept to the required Company standard
Previous bar experience is not essential as full training will be given, however a background in a customer focused environment would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the ability to work using their own initiative and to also be able to effectively perform as part of an established team.
What we offer....
- You will be working as part of a friendly, professional team, delivering the highest standards of customer care
- We offer job specific training, all legislative training and the opportunity to study for a relevant NVQ qualification
- Uniforms are provided, as are meals on duty
- A preferential Brend Hotel discount scheme is available for you and your immediate family members
- Child Care Vouchers
- Accident and Sickness Scheme
Terms... The rate of pay for this position meets with National Living Wage rates and will include straight shifts.
Due to licensing laws, applicants must be aged 18 years or older.
Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.
How to apply.... If you need any further information or would like to apply for this position, then please send you CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type.. Part time and full time hours are available.
(Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.)