If you need any further information or would like to apply for this position, then please send you CV along with a covering letter to the HR department.Apply
Main duties include.....
- The servicing of guests bedrooms and public areas to the required company standards
- To change and replace linen
- To carry out daily cleaning schedule as laid down by the Housekeeper
- Attending to guests needs to ensure that their stay is as comfortable as possible
- Report all lost property to the Housekeeper or office
- To report any maintenance faults to the Housekeeper or office
- To undertake any other reasonable requests made by the management
Previous experience in a similar environment is desirable, although not essential as full training is provided.
You will need to possess good communication skills and have a positive and energetic nature.
What we offer....
- You will be working as part of a friendly, professional team, delivering the highest standards of customer care
- We offer job specific training, all legislative training and the opportunity to study for a relevant NVQ qualification
- Uniforms are provided, as are meals on duty and a Pension Scheme
- A preferential Brend Hotel discount scheme is available for you and your immediate family members
Terms... The rate of pay for this position meets with minimum wage rates and includes 5.6 weeks paid holiday per year.
You would be required to work 5 days over 7, to include weekends and some evenings for approximately 38 – 40 hours per week.
How to apply.... If you need any further information or would like to apply for this position, then please send you CV along with a covering letter to: email@example.com