Early winter offers for selected dates at the Victoria Hotel
- 1st - 3rd November 2018 (inc)
- 8th - 10th November 2018 (inc)
- 16th - 17th November 2018 (inc)
- 23rd November - 1st December 2018 (inc)
- 8th - 21st December 2018 (Excl. Fri-Sat)
An early winter break is the perfect time to experience the facilities the Victoria has to offer. Enjoy heated stone beds, sauna, a bubbling spa bath and tailor made treatments...the perfect early Christmas present to yourself.
Just a short stroll away from the hotel are Sidmouth's excellent range of independent shops, and this is the ideal opportunity to tick off items on your christmas list.
Full English breakfast and five course table d'hote dinner.
Free use of our extensive leisure facilities, including an 18 hole putting green which overlooks the beautiful Sidmouth coast and an indoor heated swimming pool.
Per person, per night (2 night minimum):
- Standard Double - £97.00
- Garden / Partial Sea View Double or Twin - £119.00
- Sea View Double or Twin - £124.00
- Superior Double or Twin - £129.00
- Deluxe Double or Twin - £134.00
- State Double or Twin - £144.00
- Standard Single - £119.00
- Deluxe Single - £124.00
Use code "Winter” when booking online below or quote when calling us on 01395 512651.
Terms & Conditions
All rates shown are per person, per night, for a minimum stay of two nights, and include 20% VAT. Where applicable, rates for double/twin rooms are based on two people sharing. We regret room numbers cannot be guaranteed.
This offer applies to new bookings only and is subject to availability.
A choice of dining style each night:
- AA Rosette-awarded Jubilee Restaurant - Where our resident pianist and quartet create the perfect mood to dine (jacket and tie required)
- Our more-relaxed White Room - Superb contemporary dishes influenced by classic French cuisine (casual dress code)
- At our sister hotel, the Belmont - Horizon - Enjoy an airy, stylish and contemporary feel, with fantastic views over the bay (casual dress code)
What to do during your stay?
South Devon has many local attractions for you to explore during your stay with us.